Wide range of rubber and thermoplastic hydraulic hoses for the pass of solids, liquids and gasses and chemicals, even corrosive. Specific solutions for low and high pressure and temperature. Available categories:
- Wire braided hoses: rubber hoses with one or two steel braids, used for many oil and hydraulic applications. Safety, flexibility and reliability allowed this hose to become a point of reference for applications where power transmission through hydraulic oil is required. The range meets the requirements of resistance to high pressures combining excellent flexibility features and limited dimensions;
- Spiral hoses: hoses with steel spiral reinforcement (for high and very high pressures); special spiral hoses range also available, designed to guarantee higher performances in terms of resistance to abrasion, resistance to very high pressuresas well as to high temperatures, resistance to atmospheric agents, compactness and flexibility;
- Cleaner hoses: rubber hoses with one or two steel braids. They are used in systems for descaling and washing with high pressure water. Safety factor: 2.5:1;
- Thermoplastic and PTFE hoses: medium and high pressure hoses, with working temperature range between -70° and +260° C, available both standard and twin. Main characteristics: limited weight and size, excellent resistance to fatigue, bending and vibrations stresses, minimum pressure drop and long-lasting durability;
- Industrial hoses: low pressure hoses with textile reinforcement for return lines and aspirations.